Whether you need a small storage room for your belongings or simply think that mini-storages are adorable, they’re a great addition to your property. And when it comes to protection, they offer the best—just like one of our steel buildings, but in a reduced size.
If you’re interested in acquiring a mini-storage unit, there is certain important information for you to consider:
- Mini-storage units come as a kit.
- The base price includes the fully enclosed building with a framed finished floor made of ¾” pressure-treated wood. It also comes with a walk-in door or 6’ x 6’ roll-up door, depending on the size of the mini-storage.
- No mini-storage unit can exceed 7’ in height.
- The sizes on the flyer are the only sizes of mini-storage we offer. If you’re looking for something longer, wider, or taller, then it must be priced out of the regular flyers.
- We have different options for you to customize your mini-storage, such as windows, porches with railings, gable ends, etc.
- Mini-storage units are priced as 14-gauge, but they can always be upgraded to 12-gauge for an additional cost.
- Plans and calculations are available at an additional charge. Generics are not available.
Have questions? Speak with one of representatives for more information. Remember that we can always provide you with a FREE quote. Want to see more designs? Click here to take a look at some examples of the mini-storages we’ve built recently.