We’re already 3 months into the new year, and so far, workshops have been at the top of our list of the most requested metal structures. Now, you might be wondering why? Well, our metal buildings are engineer-certified, built to last, and most importantly, reliable. Not too long ago, we’ve seen inclement weather affect most areas of the North. As a result, Mother Nature can hit us with anything at any time. So, why not be ready with a sturdy metal structure for the rest of the year?
Why is it that most customers prefer our buildings? We have plenty of reasons, but here are the main important ones that you should consider:
- 1-year workmanship warranty
- 20-year warranty for rust-through of framing on our 12-gauge units
- An engineer-certified structure
- Delivery and installation INCLUDED in the price
- All the recommended bracing INCLUDED in the price
Let us introduce you to this 30’W x 51’L x 12’H metal workshop:
- 12-Gauge Galvanized Tubing
- A-Frame Vertical Roof
- (2) 10’x10′ Roll-Up Doors
- 36″x80″ Walk-In Door
- (2) 30″x 30″ Windows
What would you use this metal workshop for? Let us know in the comments section below. Curious about the price of this metal building? Give us a call TODAY and let one of our experts help you customize the metal building of your dreams. Don’t forget to ask about our financing and rent-to-own options available.